Iberdrola has a global portfolio of photovoltaic (PV) projects to install more than 14k+ MW of large-scale projects. Therefore, Iberdrola is looking for solutions to improve the operation & maintenance in PV power plants.
Iberdrola is committed to clean & renewable energy to move towards a sustainable, safe, and competitive energy model. Part of this commitment is the constant search to improve efficiency and/or reduce O&M costs to increase the competitiveness of renewable energy. In this regard, PV solar generation is one of the utility’s focus areas.
Iberdrola is looking for solutions that help to improve the O&M in large PV power plants (>100 MW). Among the maintenance activities, and due to water scarcity on most sites, the company is looking for “waterless” solutions to clean photovoltaics in a sustainable & efficient way.
Proposals for solutions can include, but are not limited to:
• Fixed/portable solutions that can be utilized for several PV plants
• Remotely/fully autonomous operated solutions
• Preventing stick stains or dissolving stick stains
• Solutions that are energy-independent from the PV plant
• Solutions compatible with fixed-tilt or single-axis tracker installations
Proposals should be applicable for any (or all) of these cases PV power plants bigger than 100 MW with:
• fixed-tilt (3 vertical panels per string, 2 meters high each)
• multi-row single-axis tracker (one panel per string)
• one-row single-axis tracker (2 panels per string)
• generic solution applicable for different types of plant configurations